At Fictive Studio, we understand the need to protect the privacy of personal details that become accessible to us when you visit and use our website.
The website is meant for users above the age of 18 years. If Fictive Studio comes across people under the age of 18, they will be excluded from the site without warning.
When we gather or use your information, we must use commercially fair protections to ensure that it is secured in keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Refer to the Data Handling Policy outlining the method of reviewing, archiving, restricting or controlling access to information in our control.
- In the case of a violation of your Personal Information, we will follow the escalation matrix as outlined in the Data Handling Policy.
- Follow the escalation matrix as defined in clause 6 of the Data Handling Policy in the event of a security breach.
To use the Website or any of the services offered, you must first provide personal information that will enable you to be identified. No information will be collected without your consent. The purpose of the collection is as follows:
- Seek and evaluate data and feedback on our Services;
- Recognize and address technical problems relating to our Services;
- Perform and analyze traffic on how consumers use our Services;
- and develop services provided by others, such as third parties that are linked to our website.
After gaining access to the Site, some non-personal information will be obtained automatically without your knowledge or permission, such as your IP address and the reference site. We use this information to analyze our traffic. This type of information does not require you to be identifiable, i.e. we use "cookies" that contain only some valid details. You can disable cookies which may restrict your user experience.
The Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your identity, phone number, credit card details, profile, bank account information, etc. We agree to not use your Personal Information for any other reason without your authorization and assert that personal details will be obtained to the degree required for the purposes of business verification.
The purpose of the compilation of Personal Information may range from Human Resources Management to Finance & Administration to Marketing, etc.
We do not sell, rent or reveal to other parties any information we gather, store and preserve, except that we may share the information collected with other parties as follows:
Partner Service Providers:
We have arrangements with numerous partner service providers to promote the operation of the Platform, with whom we can share the information gathered.
Requirements of Law:
We may share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests.
Non-Personal Data may be exchanged with third parties for promotional or marketing purposes and not for personal gain.
In the event that the ownership of Fictive Studio (or any portion of our assets) changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, collected information could be transferred to another entity.
The website may include third party links to other pages. We are not responsible for the collection, use and dissemination of information or the privacy policies of these websites.